Whether you're a serious student of the theater or someone who has never seen a Broadway show, our tours will educate and entertain you. Our tours are interactive and given by professional Broadway actors and singers.
Below are details about our tour.
If you still have questions, check out our FAQs or contact us.
Advance purchase recommended as tours may be unavailable. Please contact us or purchase a ticket prior to showing up for the tour.
New York Pass - Click Below
The Broadway Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
1pm and/or 4pm on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat. Check calendar after clicking the 'Buy Now'.
Place: George Cohan's statue at Broadway and 46th Street
$35 per person
The Broadway Tour is an exciting 1 hour 45 minute walking tour of New York's Theater District.
The tour explores not only the history of the Broadway Theater but tells you the backstage stories that make them come alive!
Find out what it's really like to be a Broadway actor as you visit these historic theaters and learn their secrets from an Actor's perspective.
- Discover how Times Square transformed a Horse trading district into the Entertainment Capital of the World!
- Learn about the audition process and hear the behind the scenes story of what it takes to make it in the business.
- See how some theaters evolved after the Great Depression to become Radio and Television studios. Find out where the Tonight Show first aired.
- Walk the edge of notorious Hell's Kitchen and hear how a "Real" West Side Story took place just blocks from the theater in which it was playing.
- Other highlights include: Shubert Alley, Sardi's, 42nd Street, The Edison Hotel, "Smokey Mary's" church and the George M Cohan statue. As well as many surprises along the way.